If you scratched to see some spring training baseball in person this year, you get that opportunity. Spring Training tickets are now on sale for Cincinnati Red’s baseball game. The first game is on February 28 against Cleveland and the last game is on March 29 against Seattle. You can buy tickets hereYou can start buying tickets in the ticket window on February 25 if you live in the greater Phoenix area.
With the world we live in now, things will be a little different than they have been before. Here are some of the things you need to know:
- All guests aged two and over will need to wear masks at all times, except when eating / drinking at their ticket offices.
- Players will not be able to sign autographs before the games.
- Fans do not get access to the team complex.
- The Kids Zone, including the wiffle ball field, will not be activated this year. The grass hall will be closed.
- No spitting (tobacco, sunflower seeds, etc.).
- In an attempt to reduce the points of contact, credit / debit cards will be accepted at all points of sale at the ballpark (concession points, Team Shop and Ticket Office).
- No bags, bags or backpacks are allowed, except for medical bags, diaper bags and clutch bags that do not exceed 5 5 x 9 ″
- Season and group tickets will not be available for the 2021 season.
- Terrace, Premium Field Box and Right Field Pavilion seats are not available for purchase.
- Tickets are sold in “pods” with 1-6 tickets to the seat bowl; berm seats will be sold in discs with 2, 4 or 6 tickets and seats will be clearly marked.
- Pods will be socially distant from each other.
- Fans are only allowed to sit in their ticket compartment.
- The first base and the third base gate have been moved to the right field and left field to enable social distancing in concession lines.
- Remember to keep at least 6 feet away from those who are not in your party. Lines are queued accordingly.
There is much more you may need to know about participating in games this spring at Goodyear Ballpark. You can read all the rules, regulations, changes, etc. here.